1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Brands Indy Sat 29th Feb

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by lammyR6, Jan 22, 2020.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Am seriously contemplating doing the Saturday track day, £99, 4 groups. After a long time at with mechanics my race bike back is finally home again. However it needs running in before race season kicks in and I want to make sure it is now behaving like it should.
    Only concern is it could be :rain: and :brr:.
    Would anyone else be up for braving it?

Mikey likes this.
  2. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

If i do it then it would be a very late booking as I'm a fair weather rider ! But I'd come along to see how things were going either way.

Mikey and lammyR6 like this.
  3. Tomasbe

Tomasbe Custom cruiser +

It will be hit and miss, weather wise. Same as @Miky_G , I might decide closer to the date.

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I won't be doing this as I've been summoned back to work. I'll be doing various trackdays throughout the year which I'll post on here :)

BlackHornet likes this.
  5. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

To be honest I haven't even looked at my bike yet so pretty sure I won't be going either.

6. lammyR6

My van failed it's MOT :(. Nothing major but it won't be done till next week. I may still do a last minute dash with something begged, borrowed or stolen but it's looking doubtful.
    If not this one then will do March 13th at Brands as I am running out of time to run in my engine before I do my first race.

7. lammyR6

Turned out it was cancelled due to weather anyway. Most likely going to book Sunday 15th March instead - No Limits. Price has of course gone way up now that it's March but I have to get this bike run in.

Beelady likes this.
  8. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

It'll be a bit lastminute.com if i go but I'm off work so hopefully the weather plays ball.

lammyR6 likes this.