1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Brands Indy Sat 29th Feb

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by lammyR6, Jan 22, 2020.

  1. lammyR6

    lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

    Messages:
    5,381
    Am seriously contemplating doing the Saturday track day, £99, 4 groups. After a long time at with mechanics my race bike back is finally home again. However it needs running in before race season kicks in and I want to make sure it is now behaving like it should.
    Only concern is it could be :rain: and :brr:.
    Would anyone else be up for braving it?
     
    Mikey likes this.
  2. Miky_G

    Miky_G Custom cruiser +

    Messages:
    743
    If i do it then it would be a very late booking as I'm a fair weather rider ! But I'd come along to see how things were going either way.
     
    Mikey and lammyR6 like this.
  3. Tomasbe

    Tomasbe Race Rep +

    Messages:
    372
    It will be hit and miss, weather wise. Same as @Miky_G , I might decide closer to the date.
     
    lammyR6 likes this.
  4. Miky_G

    Miky_G Custom cruiser +

    Messages:
    743
    I won't be doing this as I've been summoned back to work. I'll be doing various trackdays throughout the year which I'll post on here :)
     
    BlackHornet likes this.
  5. BlackHornet

    BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

    Messages:
    7,910
    To be honest I haven't even looked at my bike yet so pretty sure I won't be going either.
     
  6. lammyR6

    lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

    Messages:
    5,381
    My van failed it's MOT :(. Nothing major but it won't be done till next week. I may still do a last minute dash with something begged, borrowed or stolen but it's looking doubtful.
    If not this one then will do March 13th at Brands as I am running out of time to run in my engine before I do my first race.
     
  7. lammyR6

    lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

    Messages:
    5,381
    Turned out it was cancelled due to weather anyway. Most likely going to book Sunday 15th March instead - No Limits. Price has of course gone way up now that it's March but I have to get this bike run in.
     
    Beelady likes this.
  8. Miky_G

    Miky_G Custom cruiser +

    Messages:
    743
    It'll be a bit lastminute.com if i go but I'm off work so hopefully the weather plays ball.
     
    lammyR6 likes this.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice