1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Vmcc @ Cadwell Park 28th + 29th

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by lammyR6, Sep 28, 2019.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

So this weekend sees another outing for the classic sidecar.
    It was a long frustrating journey to Cadwell but this circuit is always worth it.
    So far we've just had practice. Bike and rider doing well, passenger needs work :confused:. Hall Bends are a challenge to say the least! Hopefully I'll get the hang if it. 30 on the grid, race start should be interesting :eek:
    Just to add a bit more excitement to the mix it's just tipped it down :rain:. I have a feeling it'll be proper slidey sideys!

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

sounds like it will be fun
    time for a few pots :whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Saturday: we managed to get out for our first race in one of the few dry spells of the day. There was mild chaos regarding grid places, no one could figure out where to go :shrug:. We ended up starting ahead of where we should which meant that, despite a great start, we got passed by a number of others. Including a couple of close calls. One where I had to lift my head pretty quick to avoid a wheel arch and one where another passenger brushed past Alan's knee and bent his fairing in :eek:. All part of the excitement.
    Race was red flagged due to a passenger leaping off at the mountain ans it was declared a non-result.
    More rain meant our 2nd race got postponed to Sunday morning.