1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Sunday 21/10

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Jon Weston, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Jon Weston

Jon Weston Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Seems OK out, let's make a plan!

2. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Just got up just post what you wanna do, not to sure who else is anout today

3. Tomasbe

Tomasbe Custom cruiser +

I’m out and about. Plan on finding my way to Lydden Hil.

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. Jon Weston

Lydden Hill could be a plan, wasn't planning on being out too long though. Maybe head to airport cafe and go from there?

5. Jon Weston

Maybe meet somewhere more east for people's this way, Heathfield-Hawkhurst-ish?

6. MaDProFF

I not going to be able to get to Lyden hill, airport cafe a little to far, rear tyre on limit now, so happy to meet for breakfast somewhere on the way.

7. Jon Weston

I'd ultimately prefer riding west then the sun isn't burning my retinas out on the ride back later. Not got my bike game back up to scratch yet having not ridden for so long, so Lydden probably is a bit of a stretch to get back mid afternoon thinking into it. Nice little ride for lunch and back would probably suit better. Meet at Maresfield Mcd's at 11.00 - 11.30 and decide from there?
    Can't remember the names of a lot of places now it's been such a long summer off the bike. Cowfold I think... Is that still there?

8. MaDProFF

yeah, ok see you there :)

Jon Weston likes this.
  9. MaDProFF

nice little ride out, and great weather ,good to see you Jon, been a while :)

lammyR6 and Jon Weston like this.