1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

The Ace Cafe Is 80 This Weekend

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by T.C, Sep 6, 2018.

1. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

You may not be aware that the iconic Ace Cafe is 80 years old this weekend.

Tomorrow (Friday) is the start of the celebrations, and I/we will be there for our final Hudgell Bike night of 2018.

Our guest will be Helite (airbag jackets) and we will again be holding a free to enter prize draw with the chance to win an onboard (front and rear) camera system.

Connor Cummin the TT racer will also be attending for the night, plus there will be live music and a whole host of other activities to kick this celebration weekend off.

On Saturday, I have been afforded the honour of being asked to be one of the judges for the Cafe Racer of the year, so I will be there again and then of course on Sunday it is the Brighton Bash down on the seafront.

So, if you are looking for or thinking of somewhere to go tomorrow night or over the weekend, then why not pop along to the Ace and join in the celebrations?

2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Away camping this weekend otherwise may have made the not so fun journey up there. A good celebration will be had I'm sure.