1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Well Thats My Mot Done For Another Year

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by T.C, Jul 13, 2018.

1. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

This time 3 years ago I was stuggling In the Royal Berkshire Hospital with heart failure (Dilated cardiomyopathy) and tachycardia.

Today was my medical MOT and by and large, everything seems to be holding up well (says I looking for some wood to touch)

Cheolestrol is up a bit, but down from last year. Blood sugar is up a little, but apparently not surprising given my age :rolleyes: weight is holding steady and constant but I could do with getting a few punds off, but blood pressure apparently is excellent. Heart rate is ticking over quite nicely, so all in all not too bad.

The Nurse was surprised that my cholestral has dropped a bit when I told her that I took the first course of Statins in October and they stopped me from working so I did not bother renewing my presecription. So now she wants me to talk to the Doctor by way of a phone consultation to discuss an alternative statin which I don't have a problem with because if it has the same effect, I will do the same as before.

But overall? I am pretty pleased with the outcome and prognosis for another year.

As the joke goes, "Just keep taking the tablets" (y) ;) I have enough of them to take.