1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Lord Of Lydden 20 21 October

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by BlackHornet, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Good work Lammy!

lammyR6 likes this.
  2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

so the third and final race and what a race

Leila got a good start but the bike besides her got and even better start pipping her to the first corner. Well that was it the battle was on and the following lap Leila dived under him on the same corner to take 4th. A few laps later and they were already catching back markers when he managed a overtake on the corner just before the start finish line. Not happy with that Leila gave chase for the remaining laps and on the very last corner of the last lap shot under him once again and powered to the line. Taking 4th place :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Absolutely brilliant to watch

Roadwart, Pilbs, Tomasbe and 3 others like this.
  4. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

It was SO exciting, and what a finish! :mdance:

lammyR6, Mikey and BlackHornet like this.
  5. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Well, what a fun weekend it turned out to be. After a rather sleepless night having panic attacks on Thursday - "will I make an ar*e of myself, will the bike hit false neutral and I have a bad accident etc etc?" it turned out to be a cracking weekend that was such a good laugh. If anyone decides to go and watch some old school racing next year, then Lord of Lydden is definitely the place to go.

I have to say a massive thanks to @phil read and @Beelady for meeting me at Lydden on Friday and helping me to get the van unloaded and set up our mini camp for the weekend. Added to that Emma bought the most wonderful baked goods which insured we were well fed and the cake fix was met. Not only that I was really grateful for her support all weekend and the great company. Emma you are definitely now the official "hair tucker inner" of the team!
    A massive thanks for Tom aka @BlackHornet for turning up Saturday and Sunday, joining in the cheering with Emma, making sure I got out to race, being photographer and doing some race reporting. But, most importantly, for bringing a hot water bottle so that I didn't spend a second night freezing in my van :brr:!
    Lovely to see @Tomasbe on Sunday as well as a few other familiar faces who turned up.

To top it all off - did I tell you yet - I GOT MY KNEE DOWN :D:D:D.!!! Lol. It will probably never happen again so I will milk that moment as long as possible.

So that is the end of this year's race season. Bring on March when the mayhem can begin again. :bike:

6. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Well done Leila

lammyR6 likes this.