1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Cafe Racer Cup 21 July

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by BlackHornet, Jul 10, 2018.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Beelady likes this.
  2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I was a bit gutted that's not this weekend instead as I'd loved to have seen it.

3. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

Oh, me too. I've already promised to go to a custom show somewhere near Horsham, but I'd love to have seen that instead. There's just too many things to choose from!

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. phil read

phil read World Superbike +

I might pop along and have A look.

lammyR6 likes this.
  5. Orbea

Orbea Off Roader +

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't logged on and said hellooo in an absolute age. I managed to get along to the cafe racer cup. Sorry, bit old hat now. But there was a good, friendly atmosphere. Hopefully they'll do it again next year.
    Well, I'm off to find a few more old posts I can add/reply to and bombard you now with messages all over the place now.

Attached Files: