1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Talan Documentary

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by T.C, Sep 2, 2017.

1. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

You may recall that about 18 months ago, the premier of the documentary about Talan and rest of the team was completed and it had its premier at a black tie do in London which I was fortunate enough to attend,

Well from the 2nd of October, Dream the Impossible will be available for download on iTunes, Amazon, Sky and DVD

It is a fantastic story, brilliant interviews with the guys and it puts all our little aches and pains into perspective.

Look at the trailer on the link and you will see what I mean.

(Oh, and I appear for about half a nano second ;) )

2. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

My copy of Dream the Impossible has just arrived.

Guess what I am going to be watching this weekend? I am looking forward to it :)

3. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

I had forgotten how good this was. A seriously good watch and truly inspiring

4. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Just ordered my DVD. Looks good so will looking to watching it...