1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Roadbase2017 Charity In Aid Of National Air Ambulance Week

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by T.C, Sep 1, 2017.

1. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

I don't know if you are aware but National Air Ambulance Week is fast approaching (11th – 17th September 2017)

To this end, I am delighted that my firm Hudgells Solicitors are supporting Dave Ascough and Daren Cox under the Roadbase2017 title, who will tour Britain raising awareness and much needed funds for the North West Air Ambulance Charity. In doing so, they are creating a package of routes and planning tips to inspire other riders from all over the country to follow their route and raise money for their own local Air Ambulance.

You may not be aware that the Air Ambulance received no Government financial backing but rely totally on donations, and so whilst they are raising money primarily for the North West Air Ambulance service, their primary aim id to raise awareness of all 17 Air Ambulance services around the UK.

You can read more here at https://www.facebook.com/pg/RoadBase2017/about/?ref=page_internal

As motorcyclists, none of us know when we may be in need of the assistance and service provided by the Air Ambulance regardless of where you live, so I would ask you to support the guys and if possible put your hand in your pocket and support them in reaching their target which is a modest £2,000, but the publicity is priceless.

As a firm, we have paid their overheads such as fuel, accomodation, meals, as well as IT expertise and I have sorted out sponsorship of bikes, kit and a few other bits and pieces.

So, please join us and help these guys get an important message out and raise the profile of the National Air Ambulance service.

If anyone wishes to go along to any of the venues in the south and meet them or join in, then drop the guys a message, they will be delighted to see you.

I will be joinging them at RAF Benson on the 14th of September