1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Monthly Meet August Wed 9th

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by lisa lou, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Great to see you all as I don't normally get to these things.

Richard your write up, as always is superb and makes me smile! Honestly, despite me mentioning I don't tend to read long rambling posts yours are an exception to my rule. Not sure about your comment about 'normal' folk (speaking about myself really but could include Leila - tee hee!) but hey ho I will let that slip. I cant honestly remember thanking you for my coffee so a public apology if didn't and an equally public thank now :)

Take care all, angry Lisa included :)

Oh and good to finally meet Emma and John.

Beelady likes this.
  2. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Let's just say we are a collection of majorly abnormal people, so in the aggregate we achieve what passes for 'normality'. It's just that we have to stick together, otherwise each of us will be odd and out of step with society. And for the coffee? You are welcome! :)

Beelady and Fergy like this.
  3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Apologies for not making last night. Late home & wet, it was too late for us to make the journey over. Good job really as within minutes of sitting down, I was in the land of nod. See you all at the next one.

4. Panel Man

You were both missed. Although we forgot to makes jokes at your expense. Darn it... ;)

Roadwart and lammyR6 like this.
  5. Rosie

Rosie Sport Tourer +

Thanks for the report Richard. I always enjoy my self when I manage to get down to Hawkhurst. My bike is fixed but not me so I'll see you in a while.

Panel Man likes this.
  6. Panel Man

Hurry up and get better, Rosie! The days remaining to the September meet are dribbling by...