1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

Sold! Honda Sp2

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by Stars and Stripes, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

My riding buddy has decided he just doesn’t get out enough and unlikely too!

So his very nice Honda SP2 is up for sale, It is an Oct 2003 model with only 11,885 miles on the clock, in very good condition, virtually standard, It has wavy discs and braided hoses, a dark screen, and single seat cover (both original screen and pillion seat included) I will get a new MOT put on it.

Looking for £6750

For those who don’t know these bike were built by HRC just to beat Ducati in the world superbike series, and it did twice, a real classic bike and is now a rapidly rising investment.

He really doesn’t want to sell it, so its in my garage to sell for him, I have all the relevant paperwork and 2 keys, any questions just ask

My mobile is 07505-115913 or 07860-261426 based in KENT

If you check , the SP2 (2002) are selling between £7.5 and 8K with 20k plus miles on the clock

The photos are too large to add but can email them if interested

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Paul you know the rules. If it stays in your garage for more than a week you have to keep it :)

Stars and Stripes and deano81 like this.
  3. Stars and Stripes

Tom I would love too keep it as it is a fabulous bike, but I already have the SP1 plus another 2 x bikes and I don't have as much room as you

4. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Is the bike sold yet Paul??

5. Stars and Stripes