1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Suzuki Allstar Trackday Silverstone Thursday Aug 11th

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by Vitesse45, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Vitesse45

Vitesse45 Street Fighter +

any takers
    SUZUKI ALL STAR DAY
    Suzuki’s annual All-Star track day returns to Silverstone for 2016, with this year’s event taking place on the prestigious Grand Prix circuit on August 11 at a cost of £199pp.
    The event has become a key feature of Suzuki’s event calendar, and will again be attended by a host of special guests, including Bennetts Suzuki’s Ryuichi Kiyonari and Tommy Bridewell.
    Joining the British Superbike stars will be Motovudu founder and former 500GP race-winner, Simon Crafar, former World and British Superbike racer-turned-commentator, James Whitham, and three-time British Superbike champion, John Reynolds.
    All riders will be on hand to offer riding tips and advice throughout the day, and also provide some free on-track instruction. There will also be a free goody bag for all who attend.

BlackHornet likes this.
  2. Vitesse45

ok the video's start

:vesp:

lammyR6 likes this.
  3. Vitesse45

4. Vitesse45

Well it turns out that I'm now famous :cigar: This weeks MCN in an article about a Suzuki SV650 apparently on the track with me..... well chuffed :whoo:
    1-IMG_2085-001.JPG 2-IMG_2083.JPG 3-IMG_2084.JPG

5. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

can i have a signed photo, hero :worthy2:

Vitesse45 and BlackHornet like this.