1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

4,200 Miles, 33 Days, 1 Major Service, New Tyres, Untold Fun.

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Sporty1200, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Hope you enjoy this short vid of my tour of Southern France, Italy and Switzerland. I've inserted the names of some of the best roads into the vid for easy reference.

4,200 miles, 33 days, 1 major service, new tyres, extremes of weather, untold fun on a Ducati Diavel. Hit the 'HD' button for 1080p.

Panel Man, lammyR6, Beelady and 3 others like this.
  2. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Great film :)

3. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Stunning. I recognise some of the roads.

4. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Superb Kev :tup:

5. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Good video looks like a fun trip.

6. MrGreen

MrGreen Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

Looks amazing. Did you go with people you know or was it ones of those paid tours?

7. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Thanks all.

I've always liked stitching vids together. Helps when you have great scenery.

Just went on my own Joe. Spent a few days with 1 biker who came with me from the campsite (with the pool) to the lake, but mainly just me doing my thing and meeting weird n wonderful people. The group ride was lead by 2 locals who were friends of the campsite owners. They just offered to take us out. I bought them beer when we got back early evening. :D

MrGreen likes this.
  8. MrGreen

MrGreen Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

That sounds pretty dam awesome Kev. I'd love to do something like that, I'm considering getting something more tour orientated for next year for that very reason, Maybe a MT09 Tracer. Went on your youtube and saw you've been all over the place so I guess it comes easy to you by now, but to me its all a little daunting