1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Brands Hatch Indy - Monday 15th June - Msv

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by NAPA121, May 27, 2015.

1. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Booked into Inters if anyone fancies it.

2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Damn it, Mondays are really tricky now! I need a Friday one. However, I will consider this one for sure. Just means a day no pay lol.

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

I will see if I can get the day off as I am itching for track time

4. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Oh S##t, on holiday again so I cant make this one

5. Rosie

Rosie Sport Tourer +

We have discussed track days in the past and you said that they were quite addictive. I would love to come and see you guys perform. Got lots of time off at the moment. I may want to have a go myself next year.

6. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Rosie - Brands Hatch do 20 minute taster sessions if that interests you?

They're designed specifically for people that haven't been on track before so everyone is of a similar ability. And for £20 it's a much cheaper alternative to paying for an entire day on track.

Tony29 likes this.
  7. Rosie

Rosie Sport Tourer +

Yes' I've heard this from Megawatt but had a bit of an off recently and won't be riding for a while and would like to come and watch someone else at it, the process really before I do it myself, probably next year. I am off work at the moment and have a lot of time on my hands. I have set myself a programme of things to do but just want to get out and about as well.

8. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Fair enough, hopefully we'll see you at a track day soon then :)

9. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Fergy and BlackHornet like this.