1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Chris Walker Track Day

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by ramrider, Feb 22, 2015.

1. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

Brands Hatch
    wednesday 8th april
    novice
    intermediate
    intermediate 2
    advanced
    £105

lammyR6 and deano81 like this.
  2. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I went to his race school at Mallory Park and it was the biggest waste of 300 quid I've ever spent. As far as I'm concerned, he's a thieving c***

deano81 likes this.
  3. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

cool. Knew there was a reason I don't post here anymore

Miky_G and deano81 like this.
  4. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Any more details? as this sounds good/cheap for a trackday at Brands I am interested :MC:

5. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

To be fair...Micky G is not as negative or aggressive in real life...He can be a bit of a key board warrior sometimes but he is a top fella face to face so don't take offence Ramrider.

I could also be interested....Are the details on a website anywhere Ramrider? Thanks for the heads up as we do love a Brands Trackday :tup:

6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

hasn't Chris just signed up to help MSV ? rather than being him running it he is just making a guest appearance ?

7. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Don't know but could be as looking at the Brands Hatch website 8th April is an MSV trackday....

BlackHornet likes this.
  8. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

ramrider and BlackHornet like this.
  9. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

Yeah he is just a guest giving some of his experience of racing. I have booked and really looking forward to it

10. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

good man I will have to see if I can get the day off but it could be a little tight :-(

ramrider likes this.
  11. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

bloody typical its a work day for me, and i have taken nearly a week off for the BSB weekend, still need to sort the r6 out though so it might be an idea to get that ready before i commit to paying some of my hard earned cash :giggle:

BlackHornet and ramrider like this.
  12. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I've met Ram before, I'm the bloke that pulled over on the M25 because I thought your bike was poorly.

Any who, I had a bad experience at his school and I'll never forgive him. It takes a lot for me to get the hump and Neil you're right I'm not normally negative or aggressive but Mr Walker on this occasion managed to get on the wrong side of me.

Keyboard warrior, I like it ha ha !

NAPA121 likes this.
  13. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

All is good miky. Not sure about the m25? I was excited when I booked it and unfortunately your coment was negative but they are completely different things :thumbsup:

14. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

no dramas :)

15. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

managed to book the day off work now need to wait till payday to book a place then its all out to get the bike up and running, this might be the kick up the ass i need to finally get it done especially as theres only a few bits to get, hopefully theres still space on this?

16. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

I will kick your ass but i would lose me foot :)

lammyR6 likes this.
  17. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

You cheeky bassa. You wait till I see you next. Them one piece leathers might be left out for my puppy. Lol

lammyR6 likes this.
  18. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

19. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

all booked up and paid :rubhands:

ramrider and lammyR6 like this.
  20. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

fantastic going to be a crazy day :bounce: