1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

For Sale Sv 650 Sx, Pearl Grey With Lower Fairings And Solo Seat

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by BenJammin, Sep 2, 2014.

1. BenJammin

BenJammin Learner

Hi - I'm selling my much loved sv650sx. I have upgraded the front springs and refurbished 3 calipers, it has new tyres, solo seat conversion, undertray and fairing lowers - recent respray in pearlescent grey, 11 months MOT, Renegade slip on can (original can be supplied if requested for no extra charge) 37,000 miles on the clock, part service history. Looks and sounds stunning. It is on ebay for £2000 at the moment but I will remove it for a sensible offer.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281424876969?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Pilbs likes this.