1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Diavel Burnout

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Sporty1200, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

No animals were harmed nor residents disturbed during the filming of this video. Did make a smell though :D

NAPA121, Blade rr6, lammyR6 and 4 others like this.
  2. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

nicely done, good to see you getting the last pennies worth of them.

4. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Yep, tyre was shot, had a big slice on one edge from a pothole but was pretty knackered anyway.

The last time i tried a burnout was 1981 on my CB900F in a busy pub car park.
    For some inexplicable reason (possibly stupidity) i prematurely let go of the front brake. Good job the pub wall wasn't to far away so i didn't build excessive momentum as i hit it. :disco:

BlackHornet and lammyR6 like this.
  5. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Nice one Kev.

6. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

Excellent....last bit of fun from the tyre!

7. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

I remember doing one in the underground car park of tescos at crystal palace many many moons ago ...super smooth fresh tarmac...made an amazing squeal....and I decided that after doing the full complimentary circle id let the front brake go and leave a nice black line through the middle ...alas I didn't let the front brake go cleanly and what followed was a cbx550F2 wobbling for a few yards before dumping its rider on his arse in front of what seemed like a million late night shoppers