1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Bedford Aerodrome - No Limits - 5th May - £125 - 3 Groups

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by hoppielimp, Apr 20, 2014.

1. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

Since I was too slow in sorting out brands, Leilas idea of the SW Circuit has peaked my interest...not 100% sure but very tempted...

BlackHornet likes this.
  2. Vitesse45

Vitesse45 Street Fighter +

or friday 2nd May Silverstone international circuit £139 3 groups 7x15 min sessions £10 food voucher free tea/coffee water all day :rubhands: and its a long weekend, come and join me in group 2.... you know you want toooooo :rubhands:

3. hoppielimp

Just booked into Intermediates

BlackHornet likes this.
  4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

i need to talk to my dog sitter and see if they can look after another dog then i will book up hopefully :thumbsup:

hoppielimp likes this.
  5. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I was hoping to do this but will all depend on if Maxton's ever bother to return my shock!! It was supposed to be back over a week ago but the receptionist's standard answer in response to an enquiry is "it'll be done in a week". Hmmm, the first time I heard that was 3 weeks ago!!! :mad:

So, if the shock does by some miracle come back in time and there are still places then I will book. Also reckon I would then head to Snetterton on Sunday to watch Thundersports (it's only 1hr 45 to Bedford Autodrome from there).

If not then I shall go down to the sea front on the Monday, check out the May Day bikes, go for a blat elsewhere and sulk big time!

hoppielimp likes this.
  6. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

As per the "Whats pi**ed me off today" post. No shock still therefore no trackday :cry:. Gutted.
    Have to let me know what the track was like Gareth. Hopefully will get to try it another time.

7. hoppielimp

Will do :)

8. BlackHornet

let us know what the track is like. I am a bit gutted I didn't get my arse in gear quick enough to get up there .

9. hoppielimp

Bloody Great track…like Snetterton, but more technical…managed to hit 157mph…6th gear, throttled pinned.

1st time there…won't be my last… :)

BlackHornet likes this.
  10. BlackHornet

looks like fun, when is the next one there?

11. hoppielimp

Tuesday 14th October £59 - No Limits

12. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Looks a great track Gareth...Never thought about doing it before will do now :tup:

13. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

My bike will be (hopefully) in almeria waiting for me to arrive on the 15th

14. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

It looks a great track though, does any other organisers do trackdays there??

15. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

It does doesn't it...I think Gareth has found something there..We should definitely try to do it...

BlackHornet likes this.
  16. hoppielimp

can't see it on MSV or FE. It may exist on club track days, like Armed forces or the like, but not on the general track day operators.

17. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

I was just having a look and found Bedford autodrome sw circuit for the 25th July (Friday) for £99 with msv :)