1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Isle Of Man

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by lammyR6, Jan 25, 2014.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

2. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

I did a bank job for thirty years. Doesn't get me any nearer to listening to Milky Quail describing the ideal lines through all the colon-bothering corners and turns. Still - one can dream! You are right: very cool indeed. :)

3. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

That would be cool

4. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I suspect that`s not the type of "Bank Job" Lammy was on about ;)

lammyR6 and Panel Man like this.
  5. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

i would hope i would recognize lammy if she did :)

Roadwart and BlackHornet like this.
  6. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I would wear platform boots, then you'd never know it was little me ;). Mind you, they could make running away very tricky!!

lost likes this.
  7. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

when they say ride the mountain course…do they close it or do you just ride it with the rest of the public as if it was a normal day in the life on the IOM…?
    Just wondering if this event means you take a road legal bike or it means you can take your track bike…?

8. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Good question, I read it as it is a closed course and that it was good value, but thinking about it I guess it is much more likely with the rest of the public.

9. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

i have a funny feeling even a track bike has to pass the IOM road safety check, didn't James May have to get his toy bike passed before they would let him ride it ?

10. LATE

LATE Street Fighter +

I think you'll find the advert is slightly mis-leading, the track time is at Jurby Aerodrome, you'll get to ride around the TT course as any other member of the public is allowed to, open to the public and speed limits enforced