1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

New Project

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Patyogi, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Patyogi

Patyogi Street Fighter +

Kitchen gone in now to see if the 12volts all are where they are supposed to be !! EEEK![​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Stars and Stripes and deano81 like this.
  2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Looks good mate.

3. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Pat, are you comfortable with all that wiring above the cooking space? Domestic wiring insulation can't stand the heat that automotive wiring can: the difference is some 40degrees I believe. But I'm not good with electrickery. Maybe someone else can advise?

The whole space looks excellent though. A real home from home. :)

4. Patyogi

Patyogi Street Fighter +

Hi Richard tis automotive wiring, 12v cable.
    Also a 2mm panel of ali to go under the hob, and above the top cupboards.
    that's why it's in a cupboard of it's own. Cuppa cafe anyone.

See the side panel, that has the 240v for hook-up behind the sheeting, that's why it separates the driver from the kit. and the bedroom on the right-hand side.

Panel Man likes this.
  5. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

leccy and gas cookers? talk about take the goolie out of ging gang .....looking good

6. Patyogi

Patyogi Street Fighter +

I haven't put the wine glass rack up yet either, you had better believe it!

7. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

Looking good mate, i always wanted a day van might get one one day, keep the pictures coming fella :kpics: