1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What Made Me Smile today ...........................????

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Yoda, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

It was the other day actually....But, I was looking for the 120 euros that I didnt spend when we went away earlier this year only to find the £100 my wife gave me to buy bike stuff for my birthday (which was in December) that I had forgotten about! Result! But two days later after giving up hope on the euros I discovered that I had put them away safely in an old wallet in my cupboard, and it was 245 euros! Double result!

Sporty1200 likes this.
  2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

nice so what are you treating the bike too?

3. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Dont know, already bought her new discs, pads, brake hoses, bearings, other hoses, tyres...I am hoping not a lot more for a while now! I however, need some new boots, after 6 or 7 years I think they need changing! :red: Oh and probably a new lid!

4. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Reading the same thread but on the old KSB forum with Blade and Tusky ripping it out of "Smiley Sophia" :D

GixxerChick and deano81 like this.
  5. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

Going to DFS for a look and coming out £1800 lighter :eek:

6. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Waving goodbye to a 675 off to have some much needed front end upgrages fitted.

Of course then I had to spend 8hours sanding Patrick's fairing to pay for them, but hey ho.

7. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Rumour is it might even be ready tomorrow...;)

8. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Don't you do that man! Don't tease me!

(Told you it was an easy job!)

9. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

:laugh: well I stopped by later on and the axle was already at the machinist.

10. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I'll never get Patrick's bike done for the weekend if mine needs refitting... pity that :rubhands:

Ducky likes this.
  11. Tusky

Tusky Off Roader +

Made me smile all evening :p

12. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

Not having to go back to work until next Monday and the sun is shining today, best make the most of today then.:rubhands:

13. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

:Dknowing i only have 2 days left before my weeks leave

14. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Is the thread still there ...as i now cant read it ?? so cant see what MT reply was :-(

15. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

It's still there....MT just asked people to "get back on track" and use that thread as per its title.... ROFLMAO

16. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

somehow he has blocked me reading it :-(

17. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

just read it very very funny :thumbsup:

18. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

It is very funny, dont really know SS (apart from she NEVER smiles) but for certainly her posts demonstrate extreme defensiveness manifisted as confrontation, bitchiness and a probable underlying lack of intelligence i would guess. PSML.... Nothing much else happening on there though...

19. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

gutted I cant read it .. I cant have last word now :cry:

20. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Don't worry Gill you did kind of get the last word to SS, only Mike has posted since. Did giggle at the Bit** Pills, I have to say! :D