1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Brands 8 Dec

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by BlackHornet, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Garya

Garya World Superbike +

have a good day all, stay safe

Dhan Rollioni likes this.
  2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Had a really enjoyable day. Didn't crash and I think the bike is still working ( mostly ) so that's a win :D
    Damp morning made for a few :eek: moments Dry afternoon made for some quicker riding and the odd :eek: moment still.

Great to see Napa, Ducky, Garya all turn up even if they forget their bikes :thumbsup:

Ducky likes this.
  3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Good day, albeit a tad slidey in the morning. Didn't get to do all the sessions due to battery and tyre issues - however, still came home with a smile on my face :D. Great to see Ducky and Sarah after what seems like aaaages!!!

Ducky likes this.
  4. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Yes, good to catch up for a natter again peeps, glad all went well on the track today! :thumbsup:

5. BlackHornet

somewhere around 8.30 is my little moment :poop:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  6. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Was it a "private moment" you were having out there ;)? I can't get it to play.

7. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Glad we didn't do a track day today. Took MrsG to work at 7:00am in the car through the lanes and found two very nasty ice patches on corners (I bet the guy who parked his car on one of them will think again if he saw me go past sideways!)

Then took the bike out to do some chores and nearly froze my little thingy off :brr:

lammyR6 likes this.
  8. BlackHornet

opps it's now fixed