1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Brands GP 6th August

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by JimG, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Garya

Garya World Superbike +

SteveeP, JimG and BlackHornet like this.
  2. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Out takes from several sessions at Brands

:)

lammyR6 likes this.
  3. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Not a good experience Jim, hope the leg gets better soon.

4. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

My daughter healed me!

IMG_20130809_105813.jpg

5. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

What's this I hear about a punch up, police being called and a guy taken away in Hand cuffs?

Anyone know?

6. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Man it was all happening at Brands on Tuesday! Guy hiring bikes in garage next to us shouted at a customer for dropping his bike twice lol. (off track not on)
    Then yes, there was a punch up. I didn't see it but Garya did - had to give a statement. All I know is some bigger guy hassling some smaller guy. The smaller one kept telling the big one to leave it. Big guy didn't so he got head butted and hit the deck like a plank. Don't know what it was about although rumour was it started on track. Who knows for sure, you know what Chinese whispers are like!

JimG likes this.
  7. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

we all blamed you :D

NAPA121 and Roadwart like this.
  8. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

I have since heard that the big guy who got floored had complaints made against him due to his riding style. He decided to get even by hassling one of the riders who complained. Guess he's no better at discussing things off track than he is at riding on it!

NAPA121 and BlackHornet like this.
  9. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Fair call....