1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

London - Brighton cycle race

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by coxy, May 1, 2013.

1. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

Hi all I'm taking part in TWO London to Brighton cycle rides to raise charity co the British heart foundation and S.A.N.D.S which helps parents who have suffered with the loss of a child due to still birth and premature baby's which is a charity close to my heart having been one of those parents so I'm asking all who can do to please sponsor me every penny counts thankyou

http://www.justgiving.com/ashley-co...utm_medium=tweetfeed&utm_campaign=mypages

And is there anyone on here who's into riding MTB who fancy meeting up for a ride round bedgebury? South Downs?

lammyR6 likes this.