1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Christmas Do, Saturday 15th Dec, Oak & Ivy, Hawkhurst A268(menu Page 8)

Discussion in 'Non bike Related Events' started by megawatt, Oct 11, 2012.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Thoroughly enjoyed my food and the excellent company! Great to see you all. Love my secret santa, look forward to eating my :cake:!!
    Am feeling slightly fragile today but was totally worth it!
    Thanks to Les and Mega for the organisation :thumbsup:

2. Les

Les British Superbike +

Yup, not a bad evening so thanks to all those there & a shame some couldn't make it. Maybe next time?

3. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

You mean next Christmas?

Very good evening Guys and Gals; belatedly, I echo everyone's thanks to Les and MegaWatt for the organisation. Had the Pub's young lady not piped up just before I left, I confess I might have been one who waltzed out without paying - but I did pay!

Here are some more pictures. Wish I'd lent my cameraphone to MadProff - the pictures might have looked more like those who attended instead of their fuzzy cousins. And what can I possibly mend with my Breast Cancer Awareness Duct Tape - which, for those who didn't see it or cannot guess, is PINK. Thanks a bunch, Secret Santa! I shall find out who you are and decorate your bike appropriately. Still...it might come in handy if I break down at night. :oops::barefoot:
    Amber, Black Hornet and Skortchio.jpg I got a phone in my cracker....jpg I really thought Leila would like this.jpg Its mine - all mine....jpg Only one sober person visible.jpg Roadworts halo turned up too bright.jpg Skortchios Fuzzy Cake.jpg

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. Les

Les British Superbike +

Love pic 4 where Gill looks desperate to get the top off.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

lol xxx

6. sexyminx

sexyminx British Superbike +

A great night,can't wait til next year for the next one.tad of a hang over thro but totally worth it.lively to see everyone.take all and merry christmas thanks you two for the organisation.well done xxx

Roadwart likes this.
  7. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

Was a lovely night - Thanks Les and Alan for arranging it all... yeah it was a bit slow, but was relaxed too. It was nice to see friendly faces... Gotta make sure it's not another year before I see you again! Thanks Santa, for my present! :10:

Merry Christmas, all... :thumbsup:

Roadwart likes this.
  8. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

excellent night, nice to see so many people and sorry i didnt get to chat to a few people.. cheers to les and alan for arranging :thumbsup:

9. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Ohhh you guys are making me so UK sick..... (can't call it home sick any more).

Sounds like an absolute blast was had by all! Great pics. Thinking of you all while sitting on the beach in 34 degree weather :giggle:

GixxerGilly and lammyR6 like this.
  10. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Oh yeah, paying. Forgot about that :eek: Mind you I did get forgotten on the orders twice!

Wonder if they take paypal.

11. Les

Les British Superbike +

Just like thank whoever...ahem...gave me the orange DG beanie. Seems its fashionable as my missus has nicked it.:(

12. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Is she going to give us a twirl, Anthea? Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics....

lammyR6 likes this.