1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Completed "What did you get up to today?" section

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Jim, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Hi Paul,
    I had a nice little rideout with Charlie on the SV today, first of the year and fancied jumping on the forum to tell the others but there's no sort of section for this stuff, there was one on KSB if you remember and it got used quite a lot, any chance of one on here?
    Cheers
    Jim

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Good idea!:) but don't mention KSB again;)

Jim likes this.
  3. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

OOPS bad Dobby!

4. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

LOL! I think a running thread like the "whats made me smile" would be good enough. By all means feel free to start one Jim.

EDIT: Moved Mikeys post to a new thread HERE

5. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Well its early in the day but after my morning 5 mile run ive done all the housework and dried then recycled my used teabags as fire lighters. Just of to Church now... :D

kitten_art likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.