1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Rideout 20-7-11

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Russell, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

The fan not cutting in wouldn't be the cause of an overheat, only the reason the bike didn't recover from it.
    You shouldn't be hitting fan temps normally unless you're stuck in traffic / idling for long periods.

Hope it's a simple solve though.

2. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

as skortchio said shouldnt be hitting those temps unless it has sat still for awhile. as for the fan, usually a temp sender around the thermostat housings or sometimes on the rad itself, maybe the connector came loose?

3. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Just got in from rideout. Me n Russell met Gary and Sara at the 1066. Went for a local blat around the Marsh because of the rain. Went for a coffee, another long blat , chips in Rye and then home. Great meeting you guys and see you at Blue boys next Wednesday.

4. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Was a good ride even though we had to take it easy because of the weather...very nice to meet Sara and Gary who hopefully will soon be joining this forum as we told them too lol.

5. LATE

LATE Street Fighter +

I got to Beckley and it started raining, decided to turn round slightly damp at Cripps Corner :cautious:

6. megawatt

Was already there when I read your message.

7. LATE

LATE Street Fighter +

:thumbsup:

8. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

I turned up at 2.55 and left at 3.05 narbody there:thumbsdown:

9. megawatt

Lying sod.!