1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What's pi$$ed me off today.........!!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Ducky, Jul 14, 2011.

1. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

but you enjoyed the polishing part 7.5hours is a dam long time to be polishing patricks parts :D

2. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

No I didn't! I would be more than happy if blowing at air line at it would flatten the paint, unfortunately it didn't work.

That's just the latest polish, there was about 12hour total rubbing back time before that. Did I mention I hate gravel rash!

Yoda likes this.
  3. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

lol yeah well its looking very nice and im sure patrick will repay you with another job after the next track day props to you though i know where to send mine when i bin it :rubhands:

4. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Getting held up at work AGAIN.....still I suppose a $1.7billion dollar deal is going to cause a few late nights...! :laugh:

5. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

if you have problems with that 1.7bill i can give you my account number id love to have those late nights :)

Roadwart and Ducky like this.
  6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

you sure he didn't smell the rum ? and think that asking about lessons might be a good way for you to share it :D

what pissed me off is i've not feeling so hot and even with the sun shining i know an early evening spin would turn in an early evening spill :mad:

lammyR6 likes this.
  7. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

The Vets .........
    35£ for consultation (5 mins)
    £6.95 for a tiddy bottle of eye drops
    £2.21 for 1 drop of anestehtic that he put in dogs eye........

8. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Ahh but there`s also the labour charge for him doing it ;)

9. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

yeah vets are rip of merchants sometimes having four large dogs you can really rack up the bills some years, but its worth keeping note of the medicine that they give you and just go and by it and dont bother with the rest i havent had to go for ages my dogs are always healthy but if its anything its, eye drops, or sickness which they get over and i self medicate, if there dehidrated thats a different story and a visit to the vets is needed but a few simple tests saves a visit i moved vets to another town i drive 20 mins to my vets lol just to get cheaper bills,and they are at least 20% cheaper in ashford then in my town, they are a rip there is no connection we you or your animal just another number with a wallet only

10. Les

Les British Superbike +

Vets huh? We paid £185 last month to have our ol' Tom sent for the long sleep. Someone said 'Yes, but you owe it to the cat to be done humanely' to which I sort of agreed, but then it's the VET who gets the cash. I think they're like funeral directors who they rely on your conscience not to skimp.

Roadwart likes this.
  11. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

Buying an oil filter removal tool in Laguna's to fit and I quote 'an 02 Daytona 955i' only to get home and find out I need the 67mm one and not the 65mm one which I had been sold:mad:. Oh well another trip to Laguna's this afternoon if it doesn't piss hard. Like I can afford the juice this month, still must remember in future try everything before leaving the shop. :lol2:

HAYABUSADAVE likes this.
  12. Les

Les British Superbike +

Only bloke I trust re parts at Lag's is their parts manager called Kev. The rest are mostly spikey/gelled haired wasters.

HAYABUSADAVE likes this.
  13. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Yes.... The bloody bollocking rain!!!!!!! sod bugger and balls!!!!!!

14. HAYABUSADAVE

They're a lot of pratts!!!
    Wouldn't give them a pram to work on....... :(
    And they're customer service sucks!

15. HAYABUSADAVE

Probably not your fault matey.....they're all gormlus twats in there.....

16. HAYABUSADAVE

OOoooooooh Errrrrrrrr...... bet that smarts!!!!!! remember you have to bleed the system.......just like your brakes.....lol well until your blanking........;)

17. Kevin Taylor

My first test showed I was firing blanks after 2 weeks. Mind you, could've been a jaffa before that.

HAYABUSADAVE likes this.
  18. Kevin Taylor

Was given the exp;anation that triumph have standardised filter size so they are all 65mm now.

19. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

The welder is back! Unfortunately the rack isn't done... Monday at the earliest, apparently. :fume:

20. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

;)
    not another little bonus again for you is it mate - do you not think you have had enought ...