1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What's pi$$ed me off today.........!!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Ducky, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Only when playing track 21 ;)

2. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Loved the call ! xxx

Roadwart likes this.
  3. Bluebell

Bluebell Guest

My home insurance pol has doubled in price. Know I am blond n all but I miss be missing something

4. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Mine did that (was with Halifax).....shopped around on the net and got it at less than the the original price. Worth looking

5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Go Compare or any/all of them and you'll be suprised -- i do same with our car insurances and when we had bikes - you'll be suprised ..........

6. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

GO COMPARE GO COMPARE AND YOU'LL THANK YOUR STARS THAT YOU WENT TO GO COMPAAAAAARE

7. Bluebell

Bluebell Guest

ok thnx.... bit of a shocker!!!

8. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Lost a bar end weight from the SV! Annoying, so I ordered some guuchi R & G ones which arrived today and look great they should do for £25. But not included in the price was the rubber insert thing that you screw the retaining bolt into, so a phone call to my local dealer results in "Yes sir we can get one of those, that's two washers, a bolt, a bit of rubber and a gimmicky little ooojamaflip.......that'll be £20 + VAT!" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! £50 for bar end weights and I've gotta drive to bloody Folkstone to get them. :cry:

9. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

...And not just today, but when I go on to FB and people put up those cut and paste messages that end in stuff like "if you care you will post this too!" What good do they do? What a load of old shite! :mad:

Roughie and Jim like this.
  10. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

when i see them on fb i usually cut and paste, then alter the post in my own stupid/sick way

11. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Into the Honda stealers to enquire about a fan switch......£60 :eek:!!!! Stuff that I'll frig it....no wonder bikes get written off so easily with stupid prices like that for parts.

Yoda likes this.
  12. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Facebook chat has changed......... and mi Lists have all gone now :-( Just an alphatbeitcal one and if loads are on line I cant scroll so after letter M I dont know whos about :-(

13. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

there all hiding from you ...

ohh i don't do face book chat .. except last week when i was on the new group set to replace the KSB

14. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

The Sun is out! This means I have to build a garden fence. Bollocks.

15. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

sun is out and i am stuck at bloody work :cry:

16. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

There's fairing left in the world, which means I have to polish it... Or so It seems. :confused:

17. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

A volunteer deciding that 10.30pm was a good time to come and ask me about lesson planning! :mad:

18. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

having to wait for the bt engineer and them not turn up not surprised there :mad:

19. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

7.5 hours polishing and only 3 panels and a tank done!

Damn you and your pebbledashing, Lydden!

deano likes this.
  20. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

"deano likes this. "

Why would you like that, I'm shattered. Fell asleep at the bench once. :oops: