1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What's pi$$ed me off today.........!!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Ducky, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

Hope you got rescued quickly. What a rubbish time for it to happen :cry:

2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Rescue was pretty quick. Think it might have been fixable roadside but he felt recovery was better which is a shame. Still, at least I got home safe, recovery driver is a biker so we had a good natter on the way back.

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

You talked his ear off you mean lol

4. SuzuKeith

SuzuKeith World Superbike +

Anyone know when Tagg Racing at Bethersden packed up. Tried to ring to book service and MOT phone no. no good, went online to discover they are closed

5. SuzuKeith

anyone had dealings with Alexander Motorcycles on the Ellingham estate in Ashford

6. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

I've been twice, but only to get both bikes MOT'd. I was happy with them and watching closely I thought they did a more thorough MOT then some places I've been to.

I've heard that the Margate shop has a poor reputation but both the owner and the young chap in the Ashford workshop seemed to know a bit about both my bikes so I assume they can tell one end of the bike from another.

James Sanderson recommended a workshop recently opened at Rye Harbour (can't remember the name, sorry) where I intend to take the Street Triple for it's next service.
    I've been invited to go round and see the workshop and have coffee as soon as things get more normal again.

7. SuzuKeith

Many thanks Emma I may well give them a try. Hope things good with you. Take care

Beelady likes this.
  8. Darkzy

Darkzy Race Rep +

Good to know, just about to need a MOT and wouldn't of had a clue about TAGG shutting

lammyR6 and Beelady like this.