1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 28, 2011] Rideout Sunday 30th October (TN31 7SY)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by megawatt, Oct 28, 2011.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

i will be at the 1066 this morning :thumbsup:

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Good man, I'll be there about 1000 for breakfast;)

3. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

I'll bring yours Deano (all being well and I make it!) Got Rugby till 11.30

4. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

no problem, i'm having a slow morning tbh, littlun had me up at 5.30 and wouldnt go back to sleep, so half awake at moment. will prob head there for 11.30 anyway

5. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Need to get out despite the drizzle, so 1066 at 10:30. What I do after that is undecided, might go for a slow gentle chug.

6. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I'll make it there for between 10.30 and 11 then. Hopefully this wind will die down but at least is dry here so far!

7. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

well, hope youguys had a good time, i got stuck with my littlun who decided today would be a good day to take a nap at 11.15 and then sleep for 2 hours :sleep: , jim i will try and arrange sometime convenient to collect the kit, being as your only over at rye im sure u can swing by some time

8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

not a bad little day out :thumbsup: 3 cafes tried and tested, popped in on the custom show and none of us dropped our bikes in the gravel car park :eek:

but whats worse than being stopped by the police ??

being stuck behind them on what would otherwise be cracking roads :thumbsdown:

lammyR6 likes this.
  9. megawatt

Went to Rye twice and hardly anybody there to hand Custom Show posters to:(. Went for a short blat and twice back to the show.

10. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Was a nice bimble out thanks guys!!
    Jim - sorry we only caught up with you as we were leaving.
    Alan - we ended up going from Tenterden to Lydd then branched off to the airport to try and ditch the police car that insisted on driving in front of us!! Hence a bit of a delay before we finally got to Rye!

11. megawatt

Was nice to see you all at 1066. see you on wednesday???:)

lammyR6 likes this.
  12. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

I made it to the Custom Show, saw no-one, went to Rye, saw no-one, went to Hastings, got beaten at Crazy Golf by a 7 yr old, had a losers Ice Cream and bought a bag of Candy Floss, went back to Rye saw no -one went for Hot chocolate in the Strand Quay Cafe where Mrs Jim works on a Sunday, wandered back to the Bike park in time to see Leila, et al, leaving, DOH! Still was a nice day out for Charlie and me. :)

13. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

lol glad you ha d a good day ! at least you never had rain ... so all was well xx:kiss: